TerraScene uses German engineered 360° cameras from Applied Streetview. We own two large format 360° cameras and can complete large or small jobs quickly and efficiently.
Frame speed – The cameras record 7 datasets (photos, positioning data, leveling data) per second with all data accessible through a web browser for viewing (pan, zoom, measure).
Positioning – The cameras use a Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver with three integrated GPS systems to guarantee accurate, level image data.
8k+ Resolution – TerraScene’s two panoramic 360° cameras record streetview footage of 8192 x 4096 pixels to create 8k images.
Capacity – each camera has a 1TB hard drive that can collect about 1000 kilometres of road data at 1 image every 5 metres.
NEW CAMERA January 2021
Our large format 360° cameras are best suited to outdoor and landscape streetviews using a car or backpack.
In January 2021 we expanded our camera range to include the Aleta camera made in Taiwan – an exciting 360° camera that is built for day/night/indoor/outdoor photo and video shoots. It is the best Virtual Reality, 360° Virtual Tours camera on the market that we could find. It takes fantastic, detailed, clear 360° photos.
– View Angle: 360°
– Image sensor: 60 mp
– Modes: Day/Night/Sports/Manual
– Images: FHD, 3K & 4K video, 6k, 8k & 12k photos, plus time lapse video and Interval shooting photos
– GPS: acquired from cell phone, stored in EXIF
– Sensors: 9-axis (Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Compass) for tilt and orientation correction
– Minimum stitching distance: 1 metre
The Aleta complements our existing cameras and allows us to expand our range of services to include high quality indoor and stunning night time 360° photos and videos. It can quickly take 12k 360° photos as a one second shot and has in-camera stitching that saves time with post processing. This allows us to deliver exciting images rapidly and efficiently – and results are stunning. CLICK HERE TO SEE Kewarra Beach 360° photos taken on 19 March 2021 (select images at bottom of screen, zoom in, zoom out and pan images – click bottom left to see locations om Open Street Map)
360° WEB PLAYERS
To deliver 360° photos TerraScene uses three different cloud-based web players. This gives customers variety and choice depending on audience or specifications. All players are easily accessible via a web link for embedding on your website or sharing on social media.
1. Web Map Player – The primary 360° still image output is an equi-rectangular photo. To properly view it you need a 360° web player or VR goggles. Our large cameras have the built in web map interface CLICK HERE for 360°web map 360°
2. P-Player – Panoraven – A basic web player (zoom in, zoom out, pan and advance to another image by selecting a thumbnail at the bottom of the window) CLICK HERE for 360° p-player
3. K-Player – Kuula – A dynamic web player from Norway (zoom in, zoom out, pan, plus custom functions such as automatic rotation, music, geo-referencing of points and/or processing for VR goggles) CLICK HERE for 360° k-player
TerraScene captures 360° virtual reality photos – the what and where as if you are there
Business benefits of interactive 360° photos:
– Impress with a ‘wow’ effect and raise brand awareness
– Increase time spent on your website or social media
– Describe your services vividly & increase sales
click for Contact TerraScene form