TerraScene offers fast, reliable 360° digital data services across Australia. We have the specialised experience to provide custom 360° panoramic views whenever and wherever required.
You’re interested in promoting your organisation and saving time and/or money
• Do you need immersive 360° scenes to allow your customers to ‘see before you go’?
• Would your organisation benefit from 360° data being web-accessible, or available offline in the field on a tablet?
• Would panoramic scenes immerse your customers so they experience your products or imagine your services?
• Do you need vivid, interactive images to market your products, services or location on the web?
• Does your asset management system need integration with geotagged, date-stamped, immersive imagery so you can complete pre-inspections, or compare two time periods from your office?
• Do you need to locate and measure assets from your desktop using Photogram software?
• Do you need NDRAA compliant documentation to protect your large assets in case of fire or natural disasters?
• Do you need start, progress and completion documentation for your large civil engineering projects?
• Do you have teams in multiple offices that would benefit from reviewing 360° views as part of project management controls, design reviews or progress updates?
Interactive street or landscape images can promote your business and support your customers.
Call us today to discuss how we can assist with cost-effective image capture for promotion or documentation.
TerraScene Pty Ltd
TerraScene offers fast, reliable 360° digital data services across Australia. We aim to fill a market need to provide custom 360° panoramic views that can be captured whenever required and reviewed within your computer system, or online at your convenience. All of the data is geotagged with embedded location and date and is invaluable documentation for pre and post-disaster relief claims. TerraScene data capture provides cost-effective asset condition assessment documentation when compared to ad hoc field surveys.
Incorporated as a registered Australian business in 2019, TerraScene is fully insured with Public Products & Liability, Equipment and Professional Indemnity insurance. You can be confident that all work will be completed to the highest professional and digital standards with customer satisfaction our goal for every job. We will work with you to understand your business needs ─ and deliver digital data with full IP rights to support your organisation.
Whether you need a specific site review or periodic 360° data capture that can be archived and compared to current conditions, contact TerraScene to discuss your requirements.
0416 967 260 or 07 4000 0157; info@TerraScene.com.au
Alys brings over 30 years of Spatial Science and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) experience to the role of Director at TerraScene.
She is an experienced project manager, GIS data manager and technical analyst. She is a former small business owner and was certified as a Project Manager in 2015 with the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM).
In Australia, she has worked for all levels of government including Brisbane City Council, Cairns Regional Council, Queensland Government and for the Commonwealth at the Murray-Darling Basin Authority, the Bureau of Meteorology and the National Water Commission. She has a solid history of delivering high quality, multi-million-dollar projects on time and within budget.
Alys is a Geographer with a Master of Science in Physical Geography from The Pennsylvania State University and a Bachelor of Art from the University of Hawaii in Geography, Business and Environmental Science. She was a NASA Space Grant Fellow at the University of Hawaii. She has strong skills across many business sectors: infrastructure, planning, transportation, regulations, water, business management, climate and environmental science.
Visit her LinkedIn page for more information at: www.linkedin.com/in/alys-wall-terrascene
Graham Warden graduated from Imperial College, London with an honours degree in mining metallurgy.
He brings to TerraScene extensive scientific and management experience including former board membership of a number of industrial research associations, such as those for the sugar industry and welding.
Previous posts include research metallurgist with High Duty Alloys in UK, Principal Scientific Officer at the Royal Mint in UK and Technical Manager for Exide in India. The main themes of his 16 years in CSIRO at senior executive level were patents, licensing and communication with industry.