TerraScene does captures 360° virtual reality photos – the what and where as if you are there
Call 07 4000 0157
TerraScene collects custom, high resolution 360° photos for business and government agencies. TerraScene 360° panorama photos provide control when compared to Google’s uncontrolled, ever-changing, public streetviews.
We always put customer service first. TerraScene delivers high quality, fast 360° photos customised to your requirements.
What We Do
TerraScene is an Australian company that provides vivid, interactive 360° streetview images for your exclusive private use – or for external website publication.
TerraScene supplies comprehensive visual surveys or virtual tours of your assets, site or project – recorded, processed and delivered to you within days.
It is essential that private sector companies and government agencies know the location and condition of all physical assets. Effective asset planning and management requires routine review of assets for condition assessments.
TerraScene captures what you need when you need it. We collect 360° photos using a car mounted camera, backpack or tripod. We deliver 360° images that can be easily viewed from any device with a web browser.
Using our 360º camera and high-end technology we are able to conduct comprehensive visual surveys recording both location and condition of these assets in an exclusive up-to-date streetview format.
What you get with TerraScene ™
- Interactive high-resolution 360° photos tailored to your requirements
- TerraScene can meticulously capture geotagged images of any location, be it road, trail or track
- Our camera system captures photos quickly and efficiently with state-of-the art 360° cameras
- TerraScene digital cameras shoot 7 frames a second at 30 megapixels per frame
- Data images are processed with custom software that can blur faces and car registrations
- You own the processed data and can view and review using a web browser
- Capability Statement (pdf – download here)
- Happy New Year from TerraScene!To a better 2022 for everyone!TerraScene is moving forward with new promotions for tourism and real estate offers and is planning exciting changes – 7 Jan 2022
- We have relocated to BundabergWe have left Cairns for southern shores and moved in early September – 17 Oct 2021
- Published 360° photos of Cairns CBDTerraScene publishes a subset of 360° photos on web – map shows full extent of all panoramas – 6 Sep 2020
- Video demonstrates how to use TerraScene’s timeseries web playerRedlynch landslip timeseries shows repairs by Cairns Regional Council in 2019 and 2020 – 8 Jul 2020